I the publisher John E. Banks-Morgan, would like to let all of our readers and observers know that, this publication is open to all, that are in agreement, or not in agreement with our perspective, i.e. it is solely intended to open up dialogue, and even debate, so we want to not only invite those of you that have different opinions, but we encourage you to give us your perspective/s.
JERMIAH 7: 1-7
The word that came to Jerimiah (John/Me) from the Lord, saying,
As we here of Desire Health Magazine, Inc. continues to address what we think, and believe are the “systemic” issues within our communities, and readership audiences across the Southern California region
2) Stand in the gate of the Lord’s house, and proclaim there this , and say, Hear the word of the Lord, all ye of Judah, that enter into these gates to Worship the Lord.
We have to speak (print) what we also believe are the most factual information, and statistics as possible, and allow this magazine to stand on God’s Word, to be the conduit for the people.
3) Thus said the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place.
While we do know that this publication, is not for everyone, we strongly believe that by presenting it in the format, that we present it in, is the best way of addressing a “system” of people that have been saying one thing, and doing another, therefore continually letting the people of our communities, and beyond… down!
4) Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of the Lord, The temple of the Lord, The temple of the Lord, are these.
That’s why Desire Health Magazine, Inc. will become the staple of our communities as we see them today, and we refuse to present any edition without putting God’s Word first, and foremost, and these are the people that we’re seeking to support our efforts, in getting the vital information out to the public.
5) For ye throughly amend your ways and your doings; if ye throughly execute judgement between a man and his neighbor;
When we see chapter (5) we are strictly, and staunchly, speaking of a “system” that has been for, far too long deceiving our communities with false promises, and false hope, by doing so, has left our communities, desolate of resources and services, and most of all disenfranchised the people, and these are the things that Desire Health Magazine, Inc. was created and designed to address, not individuals, but a torn down “system”.
6) If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:
And as we see the people, who are mostly not known (strangers), but are continually being oppressed by a “system” (laws and legislation) rules, and guidelines, that break up the families, and takes away the fathers, which in turn, leaves our communities in (single parent) homes, losing our children to a society, that swallows them up, and refuses to change, the “system” as we know it, to make it a better place… for all!
7) Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, for ever and ever.
Then we at Desire Health Magazine, Inc. once again strongly feel that if we can find some to agree on some, if not all of our perspectives, then, and only then, can we begin to forge a new “system” that can and will begin to make and create positive change, create new (laws and legislation).
These are the people and supporters that we’re seeking, to be a part of what we’re trying to accomplish through Desire Health Magazine, Inc.