He had made everything beautiful in his time: also he had set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.
As we continue to utilize and attempt to inspire our readers with spiritual inspiration, I have often heard people say that this is their season, this their time, when only God knows when it’s your season and your time.
And in running across this scripture, I couldn’t help but to think of the time, and times, when I was telling people about Desire Health Magazine, Inc. so many people told me to get a job, or you have more than one publication here, and some said just do it, and some said that I would never get it done… but it had to be done, exactly how it was envisioned, no other way would work.
But once again, I’ve always thought that in my heart of hearts, and thought of thoughts that if God allowed me to have the time, it would come to fruition in His time not mine, and now it’s Desire Health Magazine, Inc. season!
One can only imagine how enthralled, and excited that I get when I’m led to the correct spiritual inspirational scripture for each edition of Desire Health Magazine, Inc. so it’s only ironic that this edition is Women’s History Month, simply because I feel that women have the most outrageous, and vivid imaginations of us all! (LOL).
So as you continue to engulf yourself in this issue, the only thing that I ask, is that you as the individual reader allow your positive vibes to flow along with us.
ECCLEASIATES: 3: 1-8
To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
- A time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to pluck up which has been planted;
- A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, a time to build up;
- A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
- A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
- A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
- A time to rend, and a time to sew; and a time to keep silence. and a time to speak;
- A time to love, and a time to hate;, a time of war, and a time of peace.
Wherefore I perceive that there is nothing better, than that a man should rejoice in his own works; for that is his portion: for who shall bring him to see what shall be after him…